Piers Morgan, the Former CNN host, has predicted the results of the 2022 World Cup semi-finals and eventual winners.
The last-four stage will commence on Tuesday when Argentina plays against Croatia.
Defending champions France then plays Morocco in the other semi-final on Wednesday.
The winner of the two matches will face off for the trophy on Sunday.
- NLC, TUC Boycott Meeting With FG – As Nationwide Strike Looms
- 42 Killed As Bomb Explodes At A Religious Gathering In Pakistan
- “I’m In Lagos, I Did Not Flee The Country” – Boy Seen With MohBad’ Lifeless Body Breaks Silence
- FLASH: Why I Assaulted, Bullied Mohbad – Sam Larry Makes Confession
- JUST-IN: Gunmen Abduct Army General In Imo
Morgan tweeted on Tuesday: “PREDICTION: Croatia will beat Argentina, France will beat Morocco, and France will beat Croatia in the final to win the World Cup.”
France has won the trophy twice in the past, with 1998 being the first time they lifted it when they hosted the tournament.
Croatia and Morocco are yet to win it, while Argentina has claimed it twice times before.