General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has predicted that 2023 will be a more tranquil year.
During the church’s Crossover Service, Adeboye made a prediction that many troublemakers would lose their capacity to cause trouble.
He said, “The weather pattern will be more erratic but it would be nice wherever God’s children are.
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Alison-Madueke; Starts Extradition Process
- FLASH: 10 Killed, 60 Injured As Church Roof Collapsed
- Nigeria’s First Emeritus Professor, Umaru Shehu Dies
- JUST-IN: Tribunal Sacks Governor Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa, Declares Opposition Winner
- BREAKING: President Tinubu Increases Provisional Wage To N35000 For All Workers To Avert Stike
“The world would be relatively more peaceful.”
For individuals, the cleric prophesied that some people’s biggest challenge of 2022 will lead to their biggest testimony in 2023.
“The Lord will speak peace to some troubled homes.
“For quite a few people, there would be a restoration of lost glories.