Oyo State’s governor, Seyi Makinde, asserts that it is one of the most tranquil states in the nation.
On Wednesday, Makinde disclosed this information.
In Ibadan, the state capital, he addressed the Federal Polytechnic, Ayede, Ogbomoso Governing Council.
According to information obtained by Some newsmen, the institution in the state’s Ogbomoso geopolitical zone is one of the federal polytechnics that the federal government recently founded.
Contrary to rumors, Oyo state is one of the most peaceful in the nation, the governor declared as he welcomed members of the governing council led by Professor Dakas James.
He claimed that the new institution will function in a secure setting.
Makinde said, “Let me also say this without any fear of contradiction that Oyo is one of the safest states in Nigeria.
- NLC, TUC Boycott Meeting With FG – As Nationwide Strike Looms
- 42 Killed As Bomb Explodes At A Religious Gathering In Pakistan
- “I’m In Lagos, I Did Not Flee The Country” – Boy Seen With MohBad’ Lifeless Body Breaks Silence
- FLASH: Why I Assaulted, Bullied Mohbad – Sam Larry Makes Confession
- JUST-IN: Gunmen Abduct Army General In Imo
“So, you will be operating in a safe and secure environment”.
Speaking further, Makinde reaffirmed that his administration places a high focus on education.
He declared that his government would send out the Amotekun Corps to make sure the school operated in a secure setting.
“You have my commitment that we will do everything possible within the resources available to the government to allow you to take off as quickly as possible”.