Nigeria is in desperate need of prayers, according to Pastor Williams Kumuyi, the General Superintendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry, as people cannot remain prayerless and expect things to work out in the nation.
Speaking through live broadcast at the recently finished international crusade/retreat, Pastor Kumuyi exhorted the people to repent of their sins and seek the face of God in order for the situation in the nation to improve.
The Deeper Life General Superintendent gave the assurance that God would honor his words if the people united in prayer and sincere repentance.
- Police Confirm Killing of 3 Persons as Rival Cult Clash in Ebonyi Community
- Seyi Makinde Presents Instruments of Office to Six Monarch’s
- BREAKING: Usman Ahmed Ododo Sworn in as Kogi State Governor
- Shun Enticements From Drug Traffickers, Baron’s – Marwa Charges NDLEA Officers
- Flooding: Ekiti Govt Warns Against Reckless Blockage of Waterways
The priest urged Nigerians to take inspiration from Daniel in the Bible, who with a broken heart confessed the faults of the people of Israel and called on God to intercede in their predicament. Daniel did not accept his fate, the cleric told Nigerians.
According to him: “Daniel did not sit back prayerless and expect that things will fall into line. He set himself to seek the face of God as He has said in His word. There is assurance for all who seek God faithfully and wholeheartedly that they will find Him. He promised to turn away their captivity and gather them from all the nations where He has driven them to.