The former deputy governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi, on Sunday said the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, will receive majority of the vote cast in the upcoming 2023 polls.
Only the PDP, according to Ajayi, could change the country’s narrative for the better.
He referred to the All Progressives Congress, APC, as a dead political party with nothing good to offer the nation any longer.
Ajayi stated this at Okitipupa town, in the Okitipupa Local Government Area of the state, during the Ondo South Senatorial District PDP Campaign flag off.
The APC government, according to Ajayi, who is the PDP’s senatorial candidate in the Ondo South Senatorial District in the upcoming general election, has failed the country and must be removed from office.
- NLC, TUC Boycott Meeting With FG – As Nationwide Strike Looms
- 42 Killed As Bomb Explodes At A Religious Gathering In Pakistan
- “I’m In Lagos, I Did Not Flee The Country” – Boy Seen With MohBad’ Lifeless Body Breaks Silence
- FLASH: Why I Assaulted, Bullied Mohbad – Sam Larry Makes Confession
- JUST-IN: Gunmen Abduct Army General In Imo
Speaking to party members present at the rally, Ajayi declared, “Our people are tired of the APC government, and we are not concerned about the problem of vote buying because it won’t work at all in Ondo South Senatorial District.
“Our people are committed and prepared to remove the APC from office. We know the problem of our Senatorial District, the major problem is electricity and God will use us to settle the issue.
“If we vote for PDP, just give us six month we can assure you that the electricity will be restored in all the affected areas.”